Ideas to Keep You Sharp the First Few Weeks of Spring
We all remember that infamous scene from The Shining. What are you planning to do to welcome the season’s change to have fun and beat the winter doldrums? We’ve come to the conclusion in work and in play that if you want to do something you will and if you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. It’s that simple. So what do you want to do?
- Run the stairs at Red Rocks.
- Plant a bulb garden or get inspired at Tagawa Gardens in Centennial. (Dogs on leash welcome.)
- Play ultimate frisbee at Wash Park.
- Take friends or co-workers on the Banjo Billy Bus Tour through Denver.
- Try Skeet shooting at Kiowa Creek Sporting Club in Bennett.
- Hike Devil’s Head Trail to the remaining operating Fire Tower in Colorado.
- Feed the giraffes at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
8. Ski Wolf Creek during the day.
9. Soak in the Pagosa Hot Springs in the evening.
- Go back 68 million years ago and explore Dinosaur Ridge.
- Visit Boulder and check out the Flatirons.
- Sample beer on a Coors tour.
- Star gaze on Lookout Mountain Road. (Park in designated parking area and face west for an incredible open view or walk to the lookout.)
- See the Buffalo Bill Museum and grave
- Learn about the unsinkable Molly Brown and take the Titanic Tour in April.
Over to you: What are your ideas to do this Spring?
What are your favorite Colorado spring activities that you recommend? Please share them at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you!